Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uh......

I am selling an item on Craig's List right now. Posted it yesterday. This item is not small. Today I received the following email from a prospective buyer:



HiThanks for your respond regarding it and so sorry for getting back to you ontime.Am highly interested in buying the item it is okay and I'm pleased to inform you that the price is okay with me as well,and i am ready to purchase from you immediately,i will offer you the amount as you have requested for it,i want you to remove it off craigslist.I have a reputable shipping that will take care of shipping from your end,and i have inform the shipping agent and he said that he is ready for the shipment as soon as everything is ready.I want to also let you know that i will be responsible for the shipper fee and also that i will be paying through a cashier check in us dollars and as soon as you have the check cashed at your bank,you deduct your amount for the item bought and send the remaining fund to my shipper for the pickup in your place altogether with other goods i got with him.I believe i can trust you with my balance. Do get back to me with the followingdetails:
1.Name to be on the check
2.Contact Address(street,apt #,City,State,Zip code):3.
Contact telephone number:(home,cell or work...)
Please get back to me as soon as possible with this details for payment to be made out to you immediately. And pls don't forget to remove the posting from craigslist ok Hoping to hear from you as soon as possibleThanks

I'm really disappointed. I thought Craig's List was safe from this kind of activity. This is the first ridiculousness that I have experienced using the fancy Craig's List. I'm just really disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...WTF.

    That is all that I need to say. And some people should not reproduce offspring.

    ReplyDelete